Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There’s been a lot of speculation about Sasha Banks due to the lack of an update on her injury, her not appearing on an Evolution poster, a report from Barnburner she asked for “a break” and her being replaced by Becky Lynch on a Wednesday taping of MTV’s Ridiculousness, but she is advertised for a house show on Oct. 20 in Portland, Maine.
- Contradicting a rumor from yesterday, PW Insider says the decision to put Trish Stratus & Lita together at Evolution only came a couple weeks ago. They also claim the pair will work future “major shows” as a team going forward.
- According to Ringside News, WWE’s recent acquisition of WCW trademarks like “Halloween Havoc” are for use with future television events under the Fox deal.
- Twitter-er rovert claims Chelsea Green has signed with WWE and reported to the Performance Center this week.
- Kane is teaming with former WWE head trainer Dr. Tom Prichard to open a wrestling school in Knoxville.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!
Article Originally Posted By Randall Ortman At Cageside Seats – All Posts
Note: Turnt Sports News is a syndicated sporting news service. We own neither the images nor the content posted in these articles. If you’d like something removed, please email us at email@example.com.