Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Not counting the crowning of the new Women’s Tag champs, there are no title changes currently planned for Elimination Chamber.
- Ronda Rousey is expected to wrestle at Fastlane next month, per Wrestling Observer Radio, but there isn’t a set plan what who she’ll face yet.
- WWE Studios will begin producing family-friendly movies in conjunction with Netflix, reports PW Insider. The films will be released via the streaming giant.
- Insider also heard from Impact officials who say they were aware of the AEW/AAA alliance days before it was announced and don’t expect their relationship with the Mexican promotion to change this year.
- Fox Sports Australia says they’ve confirmed reports Jonah Rock & Elliot Sexton have signed with WWE and will start at the Orlando Performance Center this month.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
Article Originally Posted By Randall Ortman At Cageside Seats – All Posts
Note: Turnt Sports News is a syndicated sporting news service. We own neither the images nor the content posted in these articles. If you’d like something removed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.